2.16.2008

Why do I L-O-V-E this kind of weekend?

So my morning started out with Nate standing by our bed saying,"mommy I up with you." O.k and this is the part that I love the most... I could say YES!!! I didn't have to get up and go to work. The next two hours were spent listening to Nate and Tony, rain, Wally barking to get up on the bed, and cartoons in the background.
I just L-O-V-E lazy weekends! As I type both boys are back in bed snoozing, it is STILL raining outside, Wally is now curled up at my feet and in the background my latest guilty pleasure...Make me a supermodel (don't judge me) moves on the tv. I have been able to catch up on my laundry (stop laughing mama :)) and research alot about photoshop. What have I learned this weekend? Mainly that Photoshop ROCKS, I really want a "professional" camara & Nates eyes are CRAZY dark!!! (This might cause us problems later)
I still am amazed with how fast Nate is growing. He is VERY independent!!! I think the pictures speak for themselves!!!Photobucket

2 Quick thoughts:

The Lance Family said...

Nate is such a cutie pie!! I love your blog...it looks great!

MB

The Taylor Family said...

Very sweet! I am glad that you guys had such a great weekend!