10.29.2008

Just a side note...

We went to the doctor on Tuesday for a check-up and got to once again hear the beatiful sound of our little "jelly bean's" heartbeat!!! I tear up everytime :) My blood pressure is staying steady as well as my weight (I'm at -6 lbs know...Crazy!?!). Anybody else out there lose weight when your preggo?


Our next appointment is November 18th and yes it is THE SONO!!!! Since we are waiting until Christmas day to find out it will be VERY hard to hide the gift in the house :) My mom has offered to buy the outfit for us so that we don't have to go to the store (good try mama;). Having a boy already I am often asked if we are wanting a girl or if we "thought pink". Honestly, we just want a healthy baby!!! It has taken us 2 years to get this far into a pregnancy and I just pray for a happy and healthy baby.
But all the questions did get me a little curious about what we might be able to find out through the internet so here is what the web genious' say...
Note: Caption is ABOVE each test :) Enjoy!!!

This is the Chinese Lunar calendar. In China I am 30 and conceived in the 6th month.


This was just a fun little quiz :)

This test just looks at the heartbeat...

Again this is just another form and then they predict...I had to get Tony's help for this one, I had to use a string of my hair (OUCH!!!!)


This last one was one of my favorites!!! I liked it because it actually explained why each answer ment...


Well I guess we will see if the "web genious" are right on Christmas day, but until then we thank you for ALL your prayers and we would LOVE to see what YOU think the color of our "jelly bean" is...

Leave us a comment and don't forget to vote (found on the side bar)!

I want to know what you think even if we haven't met!!!!

Photobucket

2 Quick thoughts:

The Lance Family said...

I'm sure it is a girl!!! At least I hope so....

So glad you are doing well. I will continue my prayers for you!

The Taylor Family said...

I think I am stickin' with Nate...he's getting a baby sister!!!