4.02.2009

Little Buddy



After a trip to Build-A-Bear with Mimi and G-dad Nate told his dada and I one night that he wanted to make a buddy for "broder". So off we went to Build-A-Bear...


I have to admit that this was my first experience with the workshop {never thought it was a place for a boymom}, it is SOOOO cute! They have really thought of EVERYTHING!




So how is a "Buddy" made?



First you start with the sweetest Big Bro EVER...

Next, you have to pick the perfect "buddy"...


We then picked out a sound {Nate chose to create one that he created}

What does it say? "I Love You!" I have to admit that I teared up as we recorded the message...surprised?


Next up was to choose a heart ~ Nate chose the one that makes a beating sound ~ I think the baby will REALLY like this ~ Very soothing!


After stuffing "buddy" we had to see how huggable he was...

Nate then got the heart pumping with a short workout...

After all that work "buddy" needed a bath, so we scrubbed him down...

Nate got to choose an outfit for him {Guitars ROCK ~OF COURSE :)}


We then dressed him...

And finally Nate named him! The name? "We have to name him buddy mama!"

So there you have it...Buddy Bear is born {Pretty funny if you teach kinder in Plano}

I think "broder" will LOVE it!!!

Photobucket

1 Quick thoughts:

The Taylor Family said...

That is so sweet! Nate is going to be an awesome big broder!